LatitudeLat 42� 57' 30'' N
LongitudeLong 13� 53' 16'' E
VHF16 compamare S. Benedetto
CitySan Benedetto del Tronto
AddressViale Marinai D'Italia 14
Useful NumbersYacht Club: 0735.584255;
Minimum Draught2 m
Maximum Draught3.5 m
Sea Bottomssand and gravel
Max Boat Length25 m
BansMooring is not allowed at the northern dock
DangersSandbanks about 60 m off the northern dock
Hardshipsnorth-east and east wind
Weather Forecast Service
Further ServicesShipyards for all repairs, shipchandler, slipway. The fishing port is very equipped. .
Fishing port and tourist port for recreational boats.
The harbour of San Benedetto del Tronto raises in the Adriatic Sea.
The structure of the port
- Northern Dock: entirely equipped with a quay
- Southern Dock: with three wings
- Mercato del Pesce Quay: this area, reserved for commercial fishing, is located between the northern dock and the slipway
- Riva Quay: it is located between the southern dock and the slipway
- New Tourist Dry Dock: this area raises south of the slipway. It includes different piers.
Yachtsmen can dock their boats at the floating piers of Tiziano Dock, managed by the local yacht club.
The structure can receive a large fleet of fishing boats and it is the first harbour in the Marche region for the quality of its fishing area and the second most important one after that of Ancona.
San Benedetto Yacht Club
It is situated in the middle of the new tourist dry dock of the harbour and counts a fleet of over 400 boats.
It offers the following services:
- 580 berths for boats ranging from 8 to 24 m, each equipped with water and electric charging columns
- Mooring assistance
- Boat rental
- Equipped shipyard
- Sailing school